Wick Hockey is Hayley’s international initiative to grow the grassroots of the game across the world.
Wick Hockey programs presently include:
- Implementing a series of hockey camps for youth in Harbin and Shanghai, China with fellow Olympian Danielle Goyette, former teammates and coaches.
- Working directly with elite Chinese corporations and government organizations to bring the game to the youth of China.
- Seeking and working with locals to develop hockey initiatives in non-traditional countries such as: Mexico, Ireland, India, Kazakhstan and more.
- Investing in elite sport business ventures and products around the world including:
- www.rockonclay.com – Founded by Dr. Syl Corbett, Rock On Clay has put years of expertise and research into action. Formulating a line of products designed for use in high level athletics, Rock On has the products and resources to take your athletics to a new level. Backed by the support of a network of individuals integral to high level athletics, Rock On is here to provide the tried and tested products to enhance your athletic performance.
- ProSmart Sports.com – ProSmart Hockey is your source for custom practice plans, personalized skill videos, animated drills and events & messaging tools. ProSmart is free thanks to our national and regional partners.
- Working with a volunteer committee to bring Team India Women’s team to Canada in 2018.
- Working with various corporate and charitable organizations to develop elite and Olympic-level sport technology products and opportunities.
- A line of Wick Hockey men, women and youth clothing available here.
- Partnered with the Canadian Tire Wickenheiser World Female Hockey Festival (www.wickfest.com) to bring 2,500 young women from around the world to Calgary each year to participate in a world-class event that includes a hockey tournament and a personal development and leadership program. Teams have come from as far away as Finland, Mexico, Czech Republic and more.